My journey to find joy and fulfillment in life as a scientist.
It's always nice to have proof.
Hurray!
I felt a sense of irrational worry that they would tell me I hadn't met some requirement or something. The proof is very good indeed!
Yay! Congratulations again :)
YEY! :) Congrats and happy!!!
Yay! :)
Thanks!
Yes, it's nice to have the hard copy in your hot little hands. And ten years from now, trust me on this, you will look at it and laugh.
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Thanks!I hope I won't look back and laugh. I'm still pretty proud when I happen upon my undergrad diploma...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It's always nice to have proof.
Hurray!
I felt a sense of irrational worry that they would tell me I hadn't met some requirement or something. The proof is very good indeed!
Yay! Congratulations again :)
YEY! :) Congrats and happy!!!
Yay! :)
Thanks!
Yes, it's nice to have the hard copy in your hot little hands.
And ten years from now, trust me on this, you will look at it and laugh.
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Thanks!
I hope I won't look back and laugh. I'm still pretty proud when I happen upon my undergrad diploma...
Post a Comment