As a non-native English speaker, could I ask what "community gardening" is? And "variety games" too ;-) My non-nativeness makes me unaware of what those activities are.
They may be intrigued too and ask you that in the interview, if it ever comes to that.
It's an English-speaking country, so if they don't know what those things are, they'd be able to make a good guess.
Community gardening is when there is one big garden that is divided into smaller plots for individuals to work. Usually, these are in a neighborhood for people who otherwise don't have space for a garden. In my case, though, it's at my work.
Party & variety games is a somewhat more vague term that I had to look up. I wanted a simple way to describe games like Cranium, Pictionary, Taboo, etc, but there isn't a good word. I googled it and got "party and variety games". I figured it might at least seem interesting if they didn't know exactly what it was.
6 comments:
It looks like a nice mix of hobbies.
As a non-native English speaker, could I ask what "community gardening" is? And "variety games" too ;-) My non-nativeness makes me unaware of what those activities are.
They may be intrigued too and ask you that in the interview, if it ever comes to that.
:) I read "I like to do some alone things and enjoy to book/nature but I like hanging out with people and DO things with them too."
It would work very nice in the north of Europe, imho. Good luck with the rest of the process!
Thanks.
It's an English-speaking country, so if they don't know what those things are, they'd be able to make a good guess.
Community gardening is when there is one big garden that is divided into smaller plots for individuals to work. Usually, these are in a neighborhood for people who otherwise don't have space for a garden. In my case, though, it's at my work.
Party & variety games is a somewhat more vague term that I had to look up. I wanted a simple way to describe games like Cranium, Pictionary, Taboo, etc, but there isn't a good word. I googled it and got "party and variety games". I figured it might at least seem interesting if they didn't know exactly what it was.
Cool, I want to do community gardening now that I know such thing exists!
I think you rock! Tackled that point well :-)
Thanks! I got some good information about how to handle hobbies on my next cv :)
Hope you get the job!
Post a Comment